Travel insurance when volunteering abroad
Home | Last updated on 7th Mar, 2023.
Being smart is ensuring you have travel insurance when volunteering abroad because you are taking the proper precautions to securing your health and personal belongings.
We believe that safety and peace of mind are vital when volunteering abroad. Travel insurance cover including third party liability is important to have in the event that something unexpected happens on your trip.
We are a partner with insurance provider SafetyWing. However, we encourage you to independently research other insurance providers so that you can select the insurance provider and cover that best suits your unique needs and requirements.
Why we partnered with SafetyWing
- Trusted reliable underwriters. Their product is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need. SafetyWing provides cover for what's important for travellers by focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don't. SafetyWing prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most. You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a SafetyWing policy if you're already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities. From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, SafetyWing cover a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service. SafetyWing wants to make sure you get the most from your insurance. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact SafetyWing directly.